- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
No one wants Willow around. Where ever she goes she causes problems. The pastor and his wife blame her for their daughter’s injuries. She’s in love with her sister’s boyfriend. Sam is angry with his brother because he left it up to Sam to take care of their sick mother. He has always been able to fix things or be the rescuer, but when he is injured trying to save teens from the local youth group, he feels like a failure.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2017
Series: Montana Rescue
Willow, however, has been in love with Sam Brooks for as long as she can remember. But she wants her sister to have a happy ending. Besides, Willow has other things to focus on--namely, nabbing the job as youth pastor for her small-town church. Best thing for her to do is to purge Sam from her heart.
Neither can predict the events that will bring them together in a fight for their lives in the forbidding wilderness of Glacier National Park. Stranded, injured, and with the winter weather closing in, Sam and Willow will have to work together to save a crew of terrified teenagers. As they fight to survive, they might just discover a new hope for love.
on Twitter @susanmaywarren.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Romance >> Contemporary Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Romance >> Westerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Westerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Romance >> Contemporary Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Westerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction