Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 240
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 8.38 X 5.50 (inches)|
What do Katniss Everdeen, Spider-Man, and Huckleberry Finn have in common? Theyre heroesand you can be just like them.
As children, we dream of throwing on a cape and changing the world. Then we grow up, we learn to see the flaws in our movie stars and athletes, and we accept that true heroism is not possible in the real world. You continue to dream, though. Isnt that why you still love watching heroes on the big screen? Its more than just wish fulfillment. You resonate with Supermans justice and Dorothys courage because you have those same qualities within yourself.
In these pages, Kristen Parrish looks at the qualities of fifty-two heroes, and then shows how you can acquire every one of those qualities. No gamma rays or radioactive spider bites are needed. You can unleash your inner hero through prayer and practical action.
Men and women, boys and girls alike, will find role models within these pages. While others watch and dream on the sidelines, you can step out in faith, learning from heroic examples and praying for Gods help to make you who you were meant to be.
The Holy Spirit enables us to do great things. Find out how. No cape required.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals >> Kids General
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Kids & Toys >> Kids Devotionals >> Kids General
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Last Chance Bargains >> Children