- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2014
Grow Where Youre Replanted
Todays spiritual landscape is littered with churches on their last legs, forcing us to reconsider how we keep the Body of Christ alive and strong. The solution, according to visionary pastors Darrin Patrick and Mark DeVine, is to infuse new blood into the body and by seeking Gods presence and guidance. Avoiding cookie-cutter steps or how-to formulas, Replant describes the story of a church resurrection, a story that offers a multitude of divinely inspired, and practical possibilities for church planters. The result is a harvest of inspiring ideas on how to inspire new church growth. Discover a new openness to churches merging with other congregations, changing leadership, and harvesting fresh spiritual fruitinviting us all to re-think how churches not only survive, but thrive.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
MikeAge: 35-44Gender: Male1 Stars Out Of 5Not what I was expectingJanuary 3, 2018MikeAge: 35-44Gender: MaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 1This book covers the actions of one church that had a very specific set of circumstances arise. To call this a "replant" seems misleading. A replant would constitute more of a restart or rebirth of a church as opposed to turning over the keys, administration, and people to another entity all together (as is described in this book). Had this church simply turned over the pastoral search to an outside entity, it likely would've had a similar result.
There is little help in this book whatsoever unless you are in a church that is in exactly the same situation as First Calvary. There are examples at this church of happenings that occur at many other churches. But to add them up brings about a very specific situation, unlikely to mirror any other congregation. One looking for advice to reinvigorate their own church would do well to avoid this book.
IvysewMt Olive, IlAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Replant is hard workSeptember 1, 2016IvysewMt Olive, IlAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Many churches have to rethink their work and mission or die. The choice is yours. Wonderful value I bought several and gave to my pastor and friends. I am glad I did
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Growing the Small Church
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Revival & Renewal
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Growing the Small Church
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Revival & Renewal
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership