Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 272
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X 0.70 (inches)|
Unashamed: Drop the Baggage, Pick Up Your Freedom, Fulfill Your DestinyChristine CaineZondervan / 2016 / Hardcover$12.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews
$19.99Save 35% ($7.00)
Overcome: Replacing the Lies That Hold Us Down with the Truths That Set Us FreeClayton KingBaker Books / 2017 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$14.99Save 33% ($5.00)
The ReWired Brain: Free Yourself of Negative Behaviors and Release Your Best SelfDr. Ski Chilton, Dr. Margaret Rukstalis, A.J. GregoryBaker Books / 2016 / Hardcover$10.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$19.99Save 48% ($9.50)
Radical Spirit: 12 Ways to Live a Free and Authentic LifeJoan ChittisterConvergent Books / 2017 / Hardcover$14.49 Retail:
$22.00Save 34% ($7.51)
Is your life defined by joy?
So many people miss out on experiencing consistent joy in their lives because the toxic thoughts they embrace open doors to anxiety and depression.
In ReNew, Julie Winter leads you through the Biblical solution: Renewing your mind. Discover how your thoughts can determine the measure of joy you experience and the level of victory you achieve.
Through easy-to read, powerful chapters, you will learn to:
- Break agreement with toxic thinking by learning how to take your thoughts captive and surrender them to Christ
- Understanding the three "trees of your mind" and protect yourself from poisonous trees of unbelief and unforgiveness
- Receive healing by releasing forgiveness
- Keep your thought life healthy, nourished, and destiny-focused
- Sustain joy through a correct view of your identity in Christ
- Wear the Armor of God and use each item to dismantle lies aimed at your destiny
- Activate the power of declaring Scripture, remembering testimonies, and releasing thanksgiving
- Break free from shame, guilt and other strongholds that the enemy uses to keep you in bondage
A renewed mind is your weapon against the enemys lies and the key to walking in Supernatural joy!
[Featuring Action Points and Reflection Questions for further study and application.]
Julie Winter is a family nurse practitioner and currently works in private practice in Redding, California. She has a Masters degree in Nursing from UCLA and has 29 years of experience in helping people find freedom from anxiety and depression. Julie serves on the Community Development Advisory Committee for the City of Redding, as well as the board of her local professional organization, Advance Redding, and Bethel Church. She and her husband, Mike, have two sons and four grandchildren.