- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 272
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X 0.70 (inches)|
Is your life defined by joy?
So many people miss out on experiencing consistent joy in their lives because the toxic thoughts they embrace open doors to anxiety and depression.
In ReNew, Julie Winter leads you through the Biblical solution: renewing your mind. Discover how your thoughts can determine the measure of joy you experience and the level of victory you achieve.
Through easy-to read, powerful chapters, you will learn to:
- Break agreement with toxic thinking by learning how to take your thoughts captive and surrender them to Christ
- Understand three "trees of your mind" and protect yourself from poisonous trees of unbelief and unforgiveness
- Receive healing by releasing forgiveness
- Keep your thought life healthy, nourished, and destiny-focused
- Sustain joy through a correct view of your identity in Christ
- Wear the Armor of God and use each item to dismantle lies aimed at your destiny
- Activate the power of declaring Scripture, remembering testimonies, and releasing thanksgiving
- Break free from shame, guilt and other strongholds that the enemy uses to keep you in bondage
A renewed mind is your weapon against the enemys lies and the key to walking in the joy!
[Featuring Action Points and Reflection Questions for further study and application.]
Julie Winter is a family nurse practitioner and currently works in private practice in Redding, California. She has a Masters degree in Nursing from UCLA and has 29 years of experience in helping people find freedom from anxiety and depression. Julie serves on the Community Development Advisory Committee for the City of Redding, as well as the board of her local professional organization, Advance Redding, and Bethel Church. She and her husband, Mike, have two sons and four grandchildren.
|Email me when this product is available.|