Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2013
Rhett Smith is a marriage and family therapist who has seen men of God torn between cultures interpretations of masculinity. Should they be manly-men or artistic-sensitive types? Is there a place for masculinity beyond (or between) these two definitions?
Yes, there is. There is a place near God for those who love Him. For men tired of fighting cultures definitions, Rhett offers four reminders that will revive the life, families, and work of men seeking God:
Reminder #1: Take care of yourself.
Reminder #2: Find community.
Reminder #3: Be ready to act.
Reminder #4: Remember the work you love.
Each reminder comes with thoughtful explanations and encouragement, along with a challenge to bring the reminder into practice. This piece is taken from Rhetts book, What It Means to Be a Man: Gods Design in a World Full of Extremes,and is perfect for a few weeks of discussion at a mens Bible study or small group.
Moody Collective Portions are short pieces of content taken from our full-length books. Our goal is to introduce our readers to a complete idea in a brief, concise, and inexpensive format. Most portions will take about 20 minutes to read.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues