- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
We love that we don’t have to live an average life. Living as God’s children is every bit an adventure! One highlight was when my husband became a self-employed daddy. A long period ensued without income, a mortgage, bills, and God. But, God was enough. The miracles began—including divine money deposits—and we never paid a bill late!
In fact, God has continued to bless our lives as we put Him first. He taught us about commandments, tithing, and attitudes. He usurped the doctor’s plan to remove gills from our baby, guided us away from professional boxing, showed us what marriage and parenting are really about, demonstrated the power in Jesus’ blood, and much more.
It’s a great blessing to have these wonderful memories. I have no doubt He craves an intimate relationship with you, too. Remember, God loves you—right now—and wants to do great things through you!
“I would highly recommend this book to anyone that feels there is no hope in their lives or just to help them find their own paths.”
—Sue, Mullan, Idaho (excerpt from the foreword)
“Thank you so much for sharing your lives with us. It has encouraged us to keep faith during our trial.”
—Bill and Cheryl, Mayo Clinic, Arizona
“Remember is an amazing story that increases your faith in God’s love, His provisions, and His blessings for your life!”
—Sharon, St. Maries, Idaho
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational