- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Counterpoints: Church Life
Mark Strauss (PhD, Aberdeen) is professor of New Testament at Bethel Seminary in San Diego. He has written The Davidic Messiah in Luke-Acts; Distorting Scripture?: The Challenge of Bible Translation and Gender Accuracy; Luke in the Zondervan Illustrated Bible Background Commentary series; and Mark in the Zondervan Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament.Paul E. Engle, series editor for Counterpoints Church Life, is an ordained minister who served for twenty-two years in pastoral ministry in Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Illinois, and Michigan. He is an adjunct teacher in several seminaries in this country and internationally. He serves as associate publisher and executive editor in the Church, Academic, and Ministry Resources team at Zondervan. He and his wife Margie, live in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
cj5 Stars Out Of 5remarriage after divorce in todays churchOctober 31, 2016cjQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 2i found the book very thought provoking. Each contributor's position was reviewed by the others, which in the end gave the finality to the different positions. I loved how they explained the biblical, historical, and common sensical way to handle divorcees.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Remarriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Remarriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology
- Church & Supplies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce