The Reluctant Witness: Discovering the Delight of Spiritual ConversationsDon EvertsIVP Books / 2019 / Hardcover$12.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$17.00Save 24% ($4.01)
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
MichaelIndian Trail, NCAge: 45-54Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5The Reluctant WitnessJune 23, 2019MichaelIndian Trail, NCAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4"The Reluctant Witness" is a good read for anyone who may be apprehensive (and many of us are) about discussing spiritual issues (especially Jesus Christ) with unbelievers. Around 160 pages, the book addresses many issues on the topic, including:
1. Interesting findings on research - while many unbelievers are open to discussion, many believers seem to be less willing to engage them.
2. Inappropriate ways to share views on religion.
3. Common myths about spiritual conversations.
4. Reasons why some people don't engage in more spiritual conversations.
5. 4 habits that can help have a significant spiritual conversation.
The book contains many surveys and some practical suggestions and is a helpful aid and encouragement to Christians to more actively share their faith in Jesus Christ with nonbelievers. I was given a review copy by IVP Books in exchange for a fair review and appreciate the opportunity.
Page 1 of 1