Religious Education in the African American Tradition: A Comprehensive Introduction - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Chalice Press
Publication Date: 2012
This book is a comprehensive survey of African American Christian Religious Education (AACRE). It addresses historical, theological, and ministerial issues. Kenneth H. Hill defines concepts and explores history, considers the diverse voices that are addressing AACRE, and focuses on educational theory and practice. Religious Education in the African American Tradition considers a diversity of voices, including those of evangelical, pentecostal, liberation, and womanist African American theologians.
Kenneth H. Hill is Presiding Elder of East Tennessee Annual Conference African Methodist Episcopal Church and former Executive Director of Christian Education. Rev. Hill supervises twenty-seven congregations in the cities of Fayetteville, Chattanooga, Tullahoma and Knoxville. A graduate of Harvard Divinity School, Hill served as pastor and has taught at universities and seminaries throughout the United States. He is the author of A More Excellent Way: Handbook for Christian Education and Drinking From Our Well: Foundations for the Ministry of Christian Education in the African Methodist Episcopal Church, and numerous other books and articles.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> American Religious History >> African American
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Education
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church History >> American Religious History >> African American
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Education
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Church History >> American Religious History >> African American
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Education