- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
In his second book, bestselling author Charles Kimball addressesthe urgent global problem of the interplay between fundamentalistAbrahamic religions and politics and moves beyond warning signs(the subject of his first book) to the dangerous and lethaloutcomes that their interaction can produce. Drawing on hisextensive personal and professional knowledge of, experience withand access to all three traditions, Kimball's explanation of themultiple ways religion and politics interconnect within Judaism,Christianity, and Islam will illuminate the problems and givereaders a hopeful vision for how to chart a safer course into aprecarious future.
- Kimball is the author of When Religion Becomes Evil, oneof the most acclaimed post 9/11 books on terrorism andreligion
- Reveals why religion so often leads to deadlyresults
- The author has scholarly knowledge and expertise and extensivepersonal experience with the peoples, cultures, and leadersinvolved
Readable and engaging, this book gives a clear picture oftoday's complex political and religious reality and offers hope forthe future.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Politics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events >> Politics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Politics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events