- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
In his second book, bestselling author Charles Kimball addresses the urgent global problem of the interplay between fundamentalist Abrahamic religions and politics and moves beyond warning signs (the subject of his first book) to the dangerous and lethal outcomes that their interaction can produce. Drawing on his extensive personal and professional knowledge of, experience with and access to all three traditions, Kimball's explanation of the multiple ways religion and politics interconnect within Judaism, Christianity, and Islam will illuminate the problems and give readers a hopeful vision for how to chart a safer course into a precarious future.
- Kimball is the author of When Religion Becomes Evil, one of the most acclaimed post 9/11 books on terrorism and religion
- Reveals why religion so often leads to deadly results
- The author has scholarly knowledge and expertise and extensive personal experience with the peoples, cultures, and leaders involved
Readable and engaging, this book gives a clear picture of today's complex political and religious reality and offers hope for the future.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Politics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events >> Politics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Politics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events