- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Releasing Your Potential will enable you to:
- Take the next step from Munroe's Understanding Your Potential.
- Activate, stimulate, and release the wealth of your potential.
- Break free and leap over the limitations of past opinions, failures, and disappointments.
- Comprehend and appropriate the principle keys for unleashing the wealth of potential trapped inside you destined for the next generation.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2007
Here is a complete, integrated, principles-centered approach to releasing the awesome potential trapped within you. If you are frustrated by your dreams, ideas, and visions, this book will show you a step-by-step pathway to releasing your potential and igniting the wheels of purpose and productivity.
ChrissyBearh5 Stars Out Of 5Complete AwesomenessJanuary 5, 2015ChrissyBearhI would recommend this book to anyone, Christian or not. I enjoy how Dr. Munroe references God as The Creator and Source more than God initially then increasingly says God. He's strategic and creative. He's interested in the better me, more than I have ever been for myself. The level of insight this man has on the Kingdom of God is amazing. I honestly didn't think i'd gain knowledge on some of the things i'd been praying about by reading this book. My father had spoken of it for some time but, unfortunately it wasn't until Munroe's death that I finally purchased 3 of his books. I thought this guy was gray haired and knocking on 100 by the way people always spoke so highly of him. This book will truly make you want to get life!!!! The introduction, preface, or just one chapter alone is enough to dwell on and study for a whole week. I'm not even an avid reader but as my goal has been to become such, this book is a great addition to my collection. I'm 25 and wish I had read it earlier but now is the time!!! ... worth every dollar...no, seriously! So, if you want to be who God created you to be and want help getting there, no matter how smart you are, how great your church is, I still recommend this book.
Ben Roy5 Stars Out Of 5April 13, 2010Ben RoyA book every Christian should have! This was an easy book to read but definitely got the message across. Myles Munroe is an awesome author!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues