Release the Pain, Embrace the Joy: Help for the Hurting Heart - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2005
Everyone endures heartbreak at some point, whether it is a schoolgirl crush or a mature commitment. But how do you move beyond the emptiness when it feels as though you cannot let go of what you had? Michelle McKinney Hammond offers to hold your hand through the pain leading you to a place of wholeness, a place where love lives and embraces you completely. Discover the wonderful things in store for women who trust God with her most precious possession, her heart.
MICHELLE McKinney HAMMOND shares insights on Scripture principles for relationships with sparkling humor, heartfelt conviction, and abounding empathy. She is the cohost of the Emmy-nominated show Aspiring Women. Michelle's popular books on relationships include Secrets of an Irresistible Woman, What to Do until Love Finds You, and The Power of Femininity.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues