Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Every title in the Lifetree Small Group Series provides your small group with four powerful video-based sessions, each focusing on a compelling, relevant topic. Each session features a real-life story related to the topic, a deep Bible connection, and on-screen questions designed to draw group members into thoughtful discussion and bring them closer to each other—and to God! No leader guide or participant guide required.
In this title you get four riveting, true stories that will give your group the courage to see God working—even when relationships are rocky. Engage your small group with four edge-of-your-seat stories...
- Dealing With Difficult People – Discover a SWAT negotiator’s best secrets for resolving differences peacefully, even when tempers flare.
- FatherLess – Join Donald Miller, author of Blue Like Jazz, as he describes a cross-country attempt to reconcile with his absentee father.
- Family Secrets – see one family cope when a deeply buried family secret finally comes to light.
- If Only… – hear from a man who struggles with feeling responsible for the death of his brother.
Four sessions, approx. 42 minutes.
Vendor: Group Publishing
Series: Lifetree Small Group DVD
Other Faiths DVD, Lifetree Small Group SeriesGroup Publishing / DVD$15.99 Retail:Video
$19.99Save 20% ($4.00)
Experiencing Purpose and Meaning in Life DVD, Lifetree Small Group SeriesGroup Publishing / DVD$12.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 35% ($7.00)
Authentic Forgiveness DVD, Lifetree Small Group SeriesGroup Publishing / DVD$16.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 15% ($3.00)
Facing Your Fears DVD, Lifetree Small Group SeriesGroup Publishing / DVD$7.49 Retail:
$19.95Save 62% ($12.46)