- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Leadership Network
Relational Intelligence reveals how leaders can become smarterin the way they conduct their relationships, and as a result,catalyze their impact. This book unwraps the hidden power ofa relational genius and the practical pursuits that contribute toincreasing one's relational quotient (RQ). Steve Sacconeoffers thought-provoking and compelling pathways into understandingthe synergistic effect of relational intelligence, mission,and influence. He demonstrates how critical the art ofrelational intelligence is for leaders who desire to better servethose they lead, as well as the organizations and communities theylove.
- Offers practical wisdom, engaging anecdotes, and compellingstories that show leaders how to develop relationalintelligence
- Delineates the essential skills that make leaders relationallyintelligent
- Unwraps six roles of a relational genius and how thesetransform our approaches to influence
- Includes Foreword by Erwin Raphael McManus
- A new book in the popular Leadership Network Series
The author reveals how to increase one's awareness of thenuances in relational dynamics and suggests ways to help navigaterelationships more intelligently and productively.
Steve Saccone serves as a catalyst at Mosaic, a communityof faith in Los Angeles. His roles include campus pastor anddirector of Protégé (a two-year global leadershipdevelopment program). In addition, Steve works as a faith fieldadvisor for The Gallup Organization, speaker, consultant forMonvee, and professor for Golden Gate Seminary. He has an M.A. inTransformational Leadership and lives in Los Angeles with his wife,Cheri, and son, Hudson.