Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Research over the past decade has revealed an alarming lack of long-term growth as children progress through student ministries into adulthood. Reverse this trend with practical tools to become a relational disciple-making community that helps kids grow into mature faith. Relational Children's Ministry guides you to:
- Intentionally relate to kids and families by employing five discipleship invitations modeled by Jesus
- Explore three "reset buttons" to ensure long-term discipleship is embedded in kid's lives
- Learn key principles used by disruptive disciple-makers that you can bring into your own ministry context
Number of Pages: 240
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 8.40 X 5.50 (inches)|
Faith Forward Volume 2: Re-Imagining Children and Youth MinistryDave M. CsinosCopperHouse / 2015 / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:
$19.95Save 35% ($6.96)
BeTween Everything, Revised edition: Teacher Helps for Transitioning TweensEdward Trimmer, Patricia Ann MeyersAbingdon Press / 2015 / Trade Paperback$5.49 Retail:
$9.99Save 45% ($4.50)
7 Family Ministry Essentials: A Strategy for Children's and Student Ministry LeadersMichelle Anthony, Megan MarshmanDavid C. Cook / 2015 / Trade Paperback$10.49 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$15.99Save 34% ($5.50)
Rock-Solid Children's Ministry: Biblical Principles that Will Transform Your MinistryLarry FowlerBethany House / 2015 / Trade Paperback$2.49 Retail:
$13.99Save 82% ($11.50)
Childrens ministry has the power to change the lives of kids and families. Unfortunately, its not always clear that the work a person does with kids is really making a lasting difference. Ask childrens ministry leaders and kid-influencers if they are making the impact on childrens lives as they had hoped and most likely the responses will be mixed. And for good reason. Research over the past decade has revealed an alarming lack of long-term growth in the faith community as children progress through student ministries into adulthood.
Clearly, something needs to change.
Relational Childrens Ministry seeks to reverse this trend by equipping childrens ministry leaders with practical tools to disrupt the status quo approach to discipleship with children and realign their ministries for greater long-term impact. Ministry leaders will:
- Learn how to relate intentionally to kids and families by putting five discipleship invitations modeled by Jesus into practice
- Explore practical approaches to realign their childrens ministry for a new trajectory by hitting three "reset buttons" to ensure long-term discipleship is embedded
- Encounter examples of disruptive disciple-makers in action and learn key principles that can be translated into their own ministry context
Childrens ministry leaders will receive practical training to refocus their childrens ministry along with time-tested tools to personally recommit to lifelong discipleship. Kid-influencers can become a disciple-making community that redirects the current trajectory for this and future generations.
Dan Lovaglia is director of leadership development at Awana. With 15 years of pastoral ministry experience, he is committed to intentionally equipping kids, families, and ministry leaders to know, love, and serve Christ. Dan holds a bachelors degree in youth ministry from Moody Bible Institute and a Masters degree in evangelism and spiritual formation from Wheaton College. He most recently served as discipleship teaching and content director at Willow Creek Community Church. Dan and his wife, Kate, live in the northwest suburbs of Chicago with their two teenage sons.