- All Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum×
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Samuel
- 2 Samuel
- 1 Kings
- 2 Kings
- 1 Chronicles
- 2 Chronicles
- Song of Solomon
- 1 Corinthians
- 2 Corinthians
- 1 Thessalonians
- 2 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Timothy
- 1 Peter
- 2 Peter
- 1 John
- 2 John
- 3 John
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Entire Bible
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2016
From the time we are born, relationships are constantly shaping who we are and how we engage with the world around us. Beginning with how we see ourselves, we develop a view of God and others that impacts the way we relate to our parents, navigate friendships, dating relationships and marriage.
Relat(able) looks at relationships the way God intended them to be. Because He has gone to extraordinary lengths to relate to us, we have the potential to build incredible relationships with one another. Embracing God's love and receiving His grace changes the way we relate to him, our family, our friends, and ourselves.
In this six-session video Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), Louie Giglio explores the fundamental question of what makes us relatable to others. He shows how God can change our perspective on relationships, give us greater purpose in dating and marriage, bring us peace in the midst of conflict, and help us restore relationships that seem broken beyond repair.
The Relat(able) Study Guide includes video discussion questions, Bible exploration, and personal study and reflection materials for in between sessions.
- The Shovel and the Spoon
- The Man/Woman in the Mirror
- A God to Call Father
- The Friend Everyone Longs for
- Becoming Someone vs. Finding Someone
- Handshake of Peace
- Bonus: Why Date?
- Bonus: Marriage with a Mission
Designed for use with the Relat(able) Video Study (sold separately).
Louie Giglio is pastor of Passion City Church and founder of the Passion movement, which exists to call a generation to leverage their lives for the fame of Jesus.
Since 1997, Passion has gathered collegiate-aged young people at events across the U.S. and around the world, uniting millions of students in worship, prayer, and justice.
In addition to the collegiate gatherings of Passion Conferences, Louie and his wife, Shelley, lead the teams at Passion City Church, sixstepsrecords, and the Passion Global Institute.
Louie is the author of The Comeback, The Air I Breathe, I Am Not But I Know I Am, and Goliath Must Fall.
Louie and Shelley make their home in Atlanta, Georgia.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships