- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2010
Chapter titles include
"The Couple Who Expected the Unexpected"
(focuses on Elizabeth and Zechariah; Luke 1:5-25, 57-80)
"The Girl Who Obeyed the Unseen"
(focuses on Mary; Luke 1:26-56)
"The Father Who Kept the Faith"
(focuses on Joseph; Luke 2:1-7)
"The Prophet Who Confirmed the Hope"
(focuses on Simeon; Luke 2:21-35)
The Rev. Dr. James A. Harnish retired after 43 years of pastoral ministry in the Florida Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church. He was the founding pastor of St. Lukes United Methodist Church in Orlando and served for 22 years as the Senior Pastor of Hyde Park United Methodist Church in Tampa. He is the author of A Disciples Heart: Growing in Love and Grace, Earn. Save. Give. Wesleys Simple Rules for Money, and Make a Difference: Following Your Passion and Finding Your Place to Serve. He was a consulting editor for The New Interpreters Dictionary of the Bible and a contributor to The Wesley Study Bible. He and his wife, Martha, have two married daughters and five grandchildren in Florida and South Carolina.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Seasonal Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Seasonal Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Seasonal Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Seasonal Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Seasonal Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources