Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Though representing the early theological thought of one of the premier Reformed thinkers of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries, Geerhardus Vos' Reformed Dogmatics, originally published in five volumes as Gereformeerde Dogmatiek, has never been available to an English audience—until now.
Vos' strong grounding in biblical scholarship and biblical theology makes his Reformed Dogmatics unique, bringing a fresh biblical perspective. Though these volumes are systematic in nature, Geerhardus Vos brings the skills and acumen of a biblical theologian to the task.
Volume five, Ecclesiology, The Means of Grace, Eschatology, completes the project of translating Geerhardus Vos' work into English and forwards a clear and ordered presentation of the essence and organization of the church; the Word of God, baptism, and the Lord's Supper as means of grace; and the doctrine of last things.
Translated and edited by biblical theologian and Vos expert, Richard B. Gaffin, Jr., Vos' monumental work of systematic theology is now available in English, offering scholars, seminarians, and pastors valuable insight into the formative thought of this influential theologian on ecclesiology, the means of grace, and eschatology.
Number of Pages: 400
Vendor: Lexham Press
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Find Related Products▼▲
- Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Ecclesiology
- Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Eschatology
- Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Reformed Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Ecclesiology
- Books >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Eschatology
- Books >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Reformed Theology