- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Demand continues strong for the Growth & Study guides released with each of Elizabeth George's bestselling books. With over 400,000 varied guides sold, it is evident women love using these resources for both personal and group study.
In A Woman Who Reflects the Heart of Jesus Growth & Study Guide, fascinating, up-close study lessons of Jesus in action will help women discover the kind of character that enables them to reflect the heart of Jesus in their lives.
What can we learn from Jesus' attitudes and interactions? That's the question Elizabeth George explores here, using her trademark practice of careful and diligent Bible study that leads to a clear understanding of truths that nourish hearts and change lives.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry