Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 220
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 10.00 X 7.00 (inches)|
Series: Quick Reference Guides
The Moneysmart Family System: Teach Financial Independence to Children of Every AgeSteve Economides, Annette EconomidesThomas Nelson / 2012 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews Video
$16.99Save 47% ($8.00)
Cut Your Grocery Bill in Half with America's Cheapest FamilySteve EconomidesThomas Nelson / 2010 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews Video
$16.99Save 53% ($9.00)
First Comes Love, Then Comes Money: A Couple's Guide to Financial CommunicationBethany Palmer, Scott PalmerHarperOne / 2009 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.99Save 43% ($6.50)
Bethany and Scott Palmer, "The Money Couple," are financial communication experts and the authors of Cents and Sensibility and First Comes Love, Then Comes Money.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Counseling
- Books >> Closeouts
- Books >> Family >> Personal Finance
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Counseling
- Closeouts >> Books
- Closeouts >> Christian Living
- Closeouts >> Church & Pastoral
- Family >> Personal Finance
Hurry, This Price Won't Stick Around For Long!
We noticed that you are using one of our CBD catalogs to do your shopping at Christianbook.com today. Our catalog prices are some of the lowest around, but for this product, we're offering a limited time offer which makes its price even lower!
This special inventory-reduction sale price is available for a limited time only. This item may revert back to its regular CBD price at any time, so don't delay -once this price is gone, it's gone!