- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2010
Best-selling author Dr. Myles Munroe takes you into the depths of praise and worship as he reveals the purpose and power of Gods presencethe established ideal atmosphere in which humankind was designed to function.
From more than 30 years of ministry, teaching, and study, Dr. Myles Munroe presents rock solid, time-tested principles about the complex issues of praise and worship.
In this engaging and authoritative work you will learn:
- The key to maximizing your potential on earth.
- Why God placed man in the Garden of Eden.
- The purpose and priority of the presence of God.
- The seven dimensions of praise.
- The purpose and power of personal and corporate worship.
- How to practice and protect the presence of God in your life.
- Much, much more!
The Purpose and Power of Praise & Worship Expanded edition includes a comprehensive study guide with concrete, practical application for pressing in to a new level of relationship with God.
With study questions and assignments designed for individual or group use, you will:
- Deepen your understanding of the biblical foundations of praise and worship.
- Easily apply key principles to your life.
Dr. Myles Munroe is founder, president, and senior pastor of Bahamas Faith Ministries International. He is also founder and chairman of the International Third World Leaders Association and president of International Leadership Training Institute. He is respected internationally as a best-selling author, lecturer, teacher, coach, and leadership mentor. He and his wife, Ruth, have two children and reside in Nassau, Bahamas.
Kevin Obermiller5 Stars Out Of 5This study exceeded my every expectationFebruary 7, 2012Kevin ObermillerQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is a "must read" by every christian who wants to understand God's Word, and our relationship to Him. It's all about seeking His Presence through praise. Great job Dr. Munroe!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality