- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Though marriage is highly esteemed throughout Scripture, the Bible also affirms singleness as an important calling for some Christians. Redeeming Singleness expounds a theology of singleness that shows how the blessings of the covenant are now directly mediated to believers through Christ.
Redeeming Singleness offers an in-depth examination of the redemptive history from which biblical singleness emerges. Danylak illustrates the continuity of this affirmation of singleness by showing how the Old Testament creation mandate and the New Testament kingdom mandate must both be understood in light of Gods plan of redemption through spiritual rebirth in Christ.
As the trend toward singleness in the church increases, the need for constructive theological reflection likewise grows. Redeeming Singleness meets this need, providing encouragement to those who are single or ministering to singles and challenging believers from all walks of life to reflect more deeply on the sufficiency of Christ.
Leah5 Stars Out Of 5Well Spoken authorJuly 5, 2017LeahQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0If you love getting deep into God's word this book is a great read. It walks you through the old testiment theology of Covenants, all the way to Jesus. How the blessings of God are now through Jesus and not physical lineage(seed). Very well spoken and laid out. After reading this book I was much more secure in my understanding of being single.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Sexual Integrity >> Singleness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Sexual Integrity >> Singleness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues