Seven time management principles from the life of Christ to help readers become more purposeful, present, and productive from the entrepreneur, thought leader, and bestselling author of Called to Create.
In a world filled with more resources for time management and work-life balance than ever before, many of us still find productivity and equilibrium just out of reach. That's because productivity and time management products focus on individual habits rather than lifestyle changes, fixating on small pieces of a larger puzzle. Separately, each piece is useful, but if they're not integrated, we're left feeling frustrated, falling short of our full potential. Instead, we can take inspiration from how the author of timeGodmanaged his time when he came to Earth in the person of Jesus Christ and faced many of the same human constraints we face today.
In Redeeming Your Time, Raynor guides readers through seven principles and their corresponding practices to develop a holistic operating system for life.
• Start with the Word: Find meaningful connection with the author of time daily
• Let Your Yes Be Yes: Accept only the commitments you can fulfill
• Dissent from the Kingdom of Noise: Create room for silence, stillness, and reflection
• Decide What Matters: Confidently prioritize your commitments
• Accept Your Unipresence: Focus on one important thing at a time
• Embrace Productive Rest: Live the God-designed rhythms of rest which are productive for our goals and souls
• Eliminate All Hurry: Embrace productive busyness while ruthlessly eliminating hurry from our lives
By embracing this dynamic integration of life management practices and Jesuss teachings, readers will be focused, productive, and intentionalfully equipped to do their most exceptional work for glory of God and the good of others.