Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: The Big Red Tractor and the Little Village|
By: Francis Chan
Number of Pages: 36
Vendor: David C Cook
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 10.00 X 8.00 (inches)|
Weight: 11 ounces
Stock No: WW404191
Total Tractor!DK / 2015 / Hardcover$10.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
"Forgotten God for kids". A timeless parable for children from best-selling author Francis Chan.
The villagers loved the big, red tractor. It helped them grow enough food to get them through the year. But it was hard to use, and it didnt work very well. Even with everyone helping to push and pull the tractor, they couldnt get much done. Everyone believed that was just how things were. That is, until Farmer Dave discovered a long-lost book in a dusty attic. Could it really change everything? Farmer Dave thinks so. But the other villagers arent so sure.
The Big Red Tractor and His Little Village is a contemporary parable sharing a timeless truth: God has a special purpose for you and you can fulfill it through the help of his Spirit. Its a powerful lesson perfectly told for little hearts.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> People & Places
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Transportation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Transportation >> Picture Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> People & Places
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Transportation
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Transportation >> Picture Books