Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Recruiting Volunteers - eBook|
By: Dan Entwhistle
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Abingdon Press
|Publication Date: 2010|
Stock No: WW20033EB
The Abingdon-Church of the Resurrection Ministry Guides are the first choice for recruiting, motivating, and developing lay leadership for specialized ministries from A to Zfrom adult ministries to ushering. Each inexpensive, 64-page Guide brings together Church of the Resurrections can-do attitude with Abingdon Presss ministry of empowering church leaders. The result is a series that is user-friendly, encouraging, and most important, practical. The passion to help churches experience how many things they can do to encourage participation drives these Ministry Guides.
Each Guide is concise, conversational, and current, full of ideas youll be able to implement immediately, with little or no budget. Recognizing that volunteers are busy people who work hard, the Guides will be the first place to turn when youre new to a topic, to help you feel empowered, prepare quickly, and get up and running with confidence and creativity. Youll find eye-catching icons and features that help you move directly to practical, fun, and effective solutions.
An excerpt from the Circuit Rider review: "This little guide, another in the series out of The Church of the Resurrection in Leawood Kansas, will be helpful to churches large, medium and small desiring to develop and expand lay participation in all aspects of congregational life and work. Dan Entwistle, managing executive director for programs and ministries at The Church of the Resurrection, writes out of years of experience in recruiting, training and deploying laypeople for ministry. His book will be no less valuable to UMM and UMW units, campus ministries, conference and district staff and church-related non-profits." (Click here to read the entire review.)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Additional Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Leading a Church Staff
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Additional Resources
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Leading a Church Staff
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.