- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Emptiness is our appetite for meaning and purpose. Sometimes Christians get lost or sidetracked and give up as they find themselves defeated and untouched by their Christian faith. Many Christians feed their emptiness in two major ways: unhealthy relationships or intense, acting out behavior. This book is written with the hope that the reader may learn how to become integrated within him or herself by learning to become integrated in Christ.
With a gifted intellectual and caring Christian heart, this effective mental health counselor has written an insightful and compelling book designed to help people of faith overcome compulsive and self-destructive drives arising out of relational brokenness. It is a rare combination of sound theology, deep spirituality, and wise psychology. Reclaiming the Lost Life is a rare gem! I highly recommend the book to those suffering from self-destructive behaviors, as well as to loved ones and mental health professionals working with them.
Dr. Elmer M. Colyer, professor of systematic theology, the University of Dubuque Theological Seminary, Dubuque, Iowa
James Dauer is a straight shooter who gets to the heart of the matter from the very beginning. Through this book James gives everyday, practical advice and examples. As I read it, I felt like I had met the characters personally. James gives us the way forward with them and with ourselves. If we look honestly, we can really learn how to find the direction for our journey.
Pastor Dan Kellog, Gold Creek Community Church,
Mill Creek, Washington
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues