Reclaiming Sanity: Hope and Healing for Trauma, Stress, and Overwhelming Life Events - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2017
With a girlfriends companionship and a professional counselors expertise, Dr. Laurel Shaler walks readers through personal stories and biblical insights that shed light on daily and traumatic stress. In Reclaiming Sanity, she shows
- How to find freedom from the past
- Five myths about anger and how to overcome them
- The antidote for nagging worry and sleepless nights
- Ways to rebuild trust in others
- How Christ gives true strength
Laurel Shaler, PhD, is a professor at Liberty University and a speaker on faith and emotional well-being. A national certified counselor and social worker, Dr. Shaler is a former psychotherapist for the Department of Veterans Affairs, where she specialized in treating trauma. She and her family live in Greenville, South Carolina.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
C.Brown5 Stars Out Of 5Reclaiming Sanity is Amazing!June 4, 2017C.BrownQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Reclaiming Sanity is an amazing book! It may have been written for women, but as a Christian, a Veteran, and a Man who has definitely thought he was crazy and or "losing my mind" many times over the last dozen years, Reclaiming Sanity made me realize I AM NOT! The stories these ladies share through Dr. Shaler are moving. I recommend this book to ANYONE struggling with their sanity.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Stress
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues