- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2015
Unlock a Lifestyle of Hearing Gods Voice
Ever felt like this: God, Im listening… but I cant hear You? The truth is, God is always talking; you simply need to become receptive to His voice.
Hearing God speak is a topic that sadly brings more frustration than joy. As a person filled with the Holy Spirit, your spiritual inheritance is to Gods voicenot just once-in-a-while, but as a continuous lifestyle.
Through relatable stories and powerful testimonies, Daniel Norris opens Scripture in a fresh way giving you keys that position you to hear Gods voice… as a lifestyle.
Discover how receptivity helps you to…
- Overcome the hindrances to clearly hearing Gods voice
- Stand strong during temptations, trials and circumstances
- Receive supernatural direction in everyday situations
- Experience five vital ways that God speaks today
- Unlock the revelation and intimacy of the secret place of prayer
Dont try convincing God to talk to you; Hes already speaking! Its time for you to increase your receptivity, hear from Heaven, and start enjoying the abundant life God has planned for you!
Having served alongside Steve Hill for over a decade, Daniel has been instrumental in bringing the message of revival and repentance to the nations. A true son of the Brownsville Revival, Daniel helped launch a church in Dallas, a ministry training school, and a youth conference that has reached millions worldwide. Known for his creativity, humor, and honest approach Daniels messages touch the hearts of all ages.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship