- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2015
Can you trust the Bible?
Many answer this question with a staunch No! Critics increasingly attempt to poke holes in the authority of Scripture and deflate faith among believers. But ask Dr. Erwin Lutzer if you can trust the Bible, and hell give a resounding Yes!
In this accompanying study guide to the popular book Seven Reasons Why You Can Trust the Bible, pastor and scholar Erwin W. Lutzer helps you internalize exactly why you can trust Gods Word. Through summary questions, discussion points, and personal reflection, youll become more familiar with:
- The logical claims of the Bible
- The historical reliability of the Bible
- The prophetic predictions of the Bible
- The authority of Christ
- The story of creation
- The role of Gods providence in creating the Bible
- The power of Gods Word in your life
Let this guideideal for group and individual studyincrease your confidence in Gods Word.
Intended to be used with the 7 Reasons Why You Can Trust the Bible DVD.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God