- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
Christians have great news to offer Jehovah's Witnesses. In this revised and updated version of the top-selling Reasoning from the Scriptures with the Jehovah's Witnesses (more than 90,000 copies sold), author and Bible expert Ron Rhodes helps readers delve into the Bible and use practical tools to share God's truths with those who come calling.
- Convenient side-by-side comparisons of the New World Translation and the Bible, along with answers to each doctrinal error espoused by the
- Point-by-point lists of the favorite tactics and arguments used by the Witnesses-along with effective, biblical responses to each
- Questions you can ask to challenge the Jehovah's Witnesses' confidence in the Watchtower Society
With easy-to-understand helps, concise information, direct comparisons of beliefs, and a compassionate presentation, this resource from Ron Rhodes is ideal for personal and church libraries and for any reader who wants to confidently share the gospel.
Thomas5 Stars Out Of 5A classic!November 5, 2012ThomasQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is the one you want if you desire to know about Jehovah's Witnesses. Ron shows you how to answer the deviant theology that they present. A must read!
Scott KTennesseeAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Fantastic ResourceFebruary 13, 2012Scott KTennesseeAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The book by Mr Rhodes, is hands down the best book I have found to help guide you into thoughtful conversations with those trapped by the scripture twisting mind control of the watchtower organization. Mr Rhodes begins with the need for Christ-like love for its members and then proceeds to lay biblical foundation for any response to the cults teachings. Favoring the Socratic method of conversation wherein one ask questions to teach truths the book will guide you confidently into interaction with those who knock on your door.
Bret Z.5 Stars Out Of 5September 26, 2009Bret Z.This is one of my favorite series and this expanded version is a real good book. It goes through all the false teachings of the Watchtower and he corrects there screwed up interpretations with the true meaning of the Biblical passages.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Cults Occult & Spiritual Warfare >> Cults >> Jehovah's Witnesses
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology