- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2002|
Anyone interested in sharing
the gospel with Muslim friends or understanding the doctrines and historical
basis of Islam will appreciate this addition to the popular Reasoning from the Scriptures series.
Using an easy-to-follow question-and-answer format, Reasoning from the
Scriptures with Muslims covers issues, includingR30;
- Muhammad and Jesus Christ-what are their roles?
- the Quran and the Bible-what kind of inspiration and authority do they have?
- Islam today-what different groups exist, and how can Muslims be reached with the good news?
Each chapter examines a
Muslim belief and compares it with biblical Christianity. Readers will find
this an invaluable tool for discussing and sharing the words and life of Jesus
Christ with Muslim friends and acquaintances.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Religion >> Islam
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Religion
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Religion