Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 225
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Singles who have never been married and those who have suffered a divorce or the loss of their mate through death are faced with a challenge: When love comes their way, will they be ready? What does that readiness look like? Clinical psychologist and counselor Dr. David Hawkins prescribes a practical and biblical approach for preparing for love.
Dr. Hawkins encourages singles to spend less energy looking for the perfect mate and more energy in becoming people who can enter wholeheartedly into an intimate relationship. He demonstrates how readers can increase their capacity to...
- practice the sacrificial love Paul describes in 1 Corinthians 13
- get to know others for who they really are and respect their uniqueness
- express love through appropriate love languages
- receive love without fear or feelings of unworthiness
- take risks for the sake of personal and mutual growth
- practice healthy boundaries
- humbly recognize their own weaknesses and turn them into strengths
This userfriendly guide will give singles of any age a positive and constructive plan for becoming ready for love.