What Really Counts for Men: Your Guide to Discovering What's Most Important in Life and Letting Go of the Rest - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Meaning. Purpose. Calling. Vision. Whatever you name it, we are all searching for something that matters. Something that counts. We want to know that we're concentrating on the right things and that we're not missing the point.
What Really Counts for Men tackles twenty-two areas of significance to men-including God, Love, Wisdom, Purpose, Health-and explores what matters most in each of them, answering questions like What are the basic truths? and What is most important?
With introductions, meditations, and directed journaling sections on each topic, men will embark on an interactive journey to discover not only what really counts, but also what doesn't, further drawing focus to their purposes within the context of God's call for them.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues