- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Audio Download|
Publication Date: 2008
WARNING: This is not just another book on evangelism. Its a simple idea of evangelism through friendship first, and the opportunities to share your faith that follow. It will bring friendships you already have to a new levels, and create opportunities for new, authentic friendships with those you will eventually meet. OUT: Evangelism as sales pitch, as conquest, as warfare, as ultimatum, as threat, as proof, as argument, as entertainment, as show, as monologue, as something you have to do. IN: Disciple-making as conversation, as friendship, as influence, as invitation, as companionship, as challenge, as opportunity, as conversation, as dance, as something you get to do. Youre more ready for this than you realize, and so are your friends!
Brian D. McLaren (MA, University of Maryland) is an author, speaker, activist and public theologian. After teaching college English, Brian pastored Cedar Ridge Community Church in the Baltimore-Washington, DC area. Brain has been active in networking and mentoring church planters and pastors for over 20 years. He is a popular conference speaker and a frequent guest lecturer for denominational and ecumenical leadership gatherings in the US and internationally.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Audiobooks >> Church & Pastoral