Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
In The Ten Commandments of Dating, Young and Adams showed you how to date effectively. Now they show you who to date - and how to find a soul mate! Entertaining and practical, this terrific resource helps singles avoid dangerous traps and misguided hyper-spirituality, focusing instead on free will, personal responsibility, and a godly strategy for success. Paperback.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2001
In their bestselling book, The Ten Commandments of Dating, Ben Young and Samuel Adams showed singles how to date effectively. Now "The One" shows Christians who to date and how to negotiate the difficulties of choosing a soul mate. The biggest question on the minds of the 78 million singles in America is simply this: "How can I find the right one?" This book answers that question, giving entertaining yet practical advice for that seemingly endless quest to find "The One." This book emphasizes free will, personal responsibility, proactivity, and preparation, helping singles avoid the pitfalls of dangerous beliefs and hyper-spirituality. Single Christians will learn what approaches to avoid in mate selection, recognize the myths about finding true love, and learn practical strategies for finding the right person to marry.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Dating
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships