Live Life Big or Stay in Bed: Realising and releasing your potential as a woman - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Monarch Books
Publication Date: 2010
Heather and Hazel are both married to high-achieving Christian leaders. When they first met they recognized in each other the same symptoms: a sense of inadequacy, a spirit of fear, a need to don masks of efficiency. Responsibility terrified them. Yet both were convinced that there was more to life. Out of much study and prayer was born the conclusion that they were truly daughters of the King, and that fear and masks belonged to the past. The path they explored involved the development of a deep sense of what God wanted for them and an appreciation of their identity in Christ. This led to an openness to deeper friendships with other women; an appreciation of the importance of personal integrity, loyalty and trustworthiness; a willingness to be approachable.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Women
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues