- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Zondervan/Youth Specialties
Publication Date: 2012
Culture expert and veteran youth pastor, Mark Matlock, will help you line your familys story up with Gods story in the world around you, helping you raise wise children who have the character, values, and mission that allows them to go out into the real world and live out a real faith. The Raising Wise Children ebook explores such issues as: Helping your child make decisions The importance of failure Knowing Gods story for your family Changing the story your family is in The pursuit of wisdom, and much more God has placed us here to interact with and represent him to the world by engaging with the culturenot retreating from it. Rather than trying to isolate your children from the world or draw lines that keep them from truly engaging in the world God calls us to help and heal, you can learn how to lead your family towards an integrated life where your story and Gods story come together to make a difference in the world around you.
Mark Matlock has been working with youth pastors, students, and parents for more than two decades. Hes the Executive director of Youth Specialties and founder of WisdomWorks Ministries and PlanetWisdom. Hes the author of several books including The Wisdom On series, Living a Life That Matters, Dont Buy the Lie, and Raising Wise Children. Mark lives in Texas with his wife, Jade, and their two teenage children.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Teenagers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting