Add To Cart
Real Men Overcome
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This study of Joseph, the epitome of overcoming, shows men how to overcome hatred, self-pity, temptation, disillusionment, weakness, despair, guilt, and sin. Use for individual or group study. 8 lessons.
Number of Pages: 88
Vendor: Regular Baptist Press
Publication Date: 2003
Series: Men's Studies
Kingdom Man: Every Man's Destiny, Every Woman's Dream Member BookTony EvansLifeway / 2012 / Trade Paperback$15.995 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
Every Good Endeavor: Connecting Your Work to God's WorkTimothy Keller, Katherine Leary AlsdorfPenguin Random House / 2014 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$17.00Save 41% ($7.01)
About the "Real Men" Series▼▲
What should a man look like and what distinguishes him from the boys? This Bible study series examines six qualities that God wants real men to have.
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides