Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Written for engaged couples, this book is full of tools, tips, and instructions that start a couple on a straight path to a strong marriage. Emphasizing that marriage and family are good, the book integrates the 12 Traits of a Thriving Marriage to help prepare and strengthen marriages from the start. A vital resource for those who mentor engaged couples and for pastors/churches who wish to use it in a premarital counseling program.
One copy included in the toolkit.
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.50 X 0.75 (inches)|
Series: Ready to Wed
The Sacred Search: What If It's Not About Who You Marry, but Why?Gary ThomasDavid C. Cook / 2012 / Trade Paperback$12.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$16.99Save 26% ($4.50)
Youre engaged, and the checklist for the day of your dreams is a mile long. In the who, what, where, and how of planning, the why can be forgotten.
Ready to Wed discusses 12 Traits of a thriving marriage and offers a variety of topics to guide and advise those preparing to say, I do!
- Define a vision statement unique to your marriage.
- Positively engage conflict to build a foundation of trust and forgiveness.
- Leave and cleave, even if you are a child of divorce.
- Manage expectationsand your in-laws!
- Navigate hot-button issues including, sex and the chore wars.
- Cope with change, stress, and crisisespecially in your first year.
- Build a community of support and find mentors.
- Assess your progress using the Couple Checkup.