- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2010
This ready-to-go tool will help youth groups find meaningful ways to connect and make a difference in their communities through service-learning. Practical and interactive activities will help youth consider the connection between faith and service, discover the ways they are uniquely designed to serve, and explore service project ideas. It also profiles activities and conversation starters to help you tap into the power of service-learning for building character, challenging perceptions, and shaping leaders. Its easy for a youth leader to scan and its flexible enough to use with diverse groups from middle school to college.
Part One: The Basics
What you need to know about service-learning the definition, the benefits, the process, and how to make the move from volunteer service to service-learning.
Part Two: Readying Your Hands
17 easy-to-use activity plans to help youth realize the value of service, discover what scripture says about serving others, identify what gifts each person brings to the group, and begin to explore the community.
Part Three: Hands in Action
17 topical issues that include sample service project ideas, reflection questions, prayers, scriptures, stories about youth in service, and resources for further study.
Find our more about the book, the authors, and training opportunities at www.theassetedge.net.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Missions Evangelism & Service
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Other
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Missions Evangelism & Service
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Other
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry