- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Written for engaged couples, this book is full of tools, tips, and instructions that start a couple on a straight path to a strong marriage. Emphasizing that marriage and family are good, the book integrates the 12 Traits of a Thriving Marriage to help prepare and strengthen marriages from the start. A vital resource for those who mentor engaged couples and for pastors/churches who wish to use it in a premarital counseling program.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Focus on the Family
Publication Date: 2015
Series: Ready to Wed
Youre engaged, and the checklist for the day of your dreams is a mile long. In the who, what, where, and how of planning, the why can be forgotten.
Ready to Wed discusses 12 Traits of a thriving marriage and offers a variety of topics to guide and advise those preparing to say, I do!
- Define a vision statement unique to your marriage.
- Positively engage conflict to build a foundation of trust and forgiveness.
- Leave and cleave, even if you are a child of divorce.
- Manage expectationsand your in-laws!
- Navigate hot-button issues including, sex and the chore wars.
- Cope with change, stress, and crisisespecially in your first year.
- Build a community of support and find mentors.
- Assess your progress using the Couple Checkup.