- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
“How terrible for me if I didn’t preach the Good News!”
- I Corinthians 9:16
If you have a call from God to preach His Word and to share the gospel, this book is for you. Ready to Preach II is filled with materials to make your job easier by putting at your fingertips ready-to-use sermons and worship resources. Each sermon is coordinated with a worship service outline that includes hymns, words of welcome, a call to worship, invocation, offering prayer, pastoral prayer, and benediction. Whether you are an experienced pastor or a new pastor, this book will be a time-saving tool in your sermon and worship service preparation.
Through hard work and the Holy Spirit’s guidance, I have written this book for the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ and to equip pastors with resources to aid in preparing sermons and worship services that will lead people to Jesus Christ. I offer this resource book for the edification and equipping of the saints. It is my prayer that this book will help you share the gospel with confidence and to the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. May He find us faithful in fulfilling our call. Amen.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Preaching >> General Preaching
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching