Readings in the Greek New Testament - Unabridged Audiobook [Download]
Add To Cart
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: Audio Download|
Publication Date: 2003
Master biblical Greek in its spoken context. Jonathan T. Penningtons New Testament Greek Vocabulary has helped thousands of Greek students build a strong working vocabulary. Now Readings in the Greek New Testament helps you develop fluency in biblical Greek as a spoken language. The vocabulary and grammar will become second nature as you listen to Greek in its working context, articulated with clarity and inflection. Insert one of these CDs into your home system, car player, or portable unit, and down time becomes learning timewith an audio edge. Jonathan Pennington reads select passages from the Greek New Testament, including the Sermon on the Mount, the entire book of 1 John, and all the passages included in William Mounces A Graded Reader of Biblical Greek. Your command of the language will improve significantly as you supplement your studies with these audio readings.
Jonathan T. Pennington (PhD University of St. Andrews, Scotland) is assistant professor of New Testament Interpretation at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, Kentucky.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: If I purchase this audio download will I be able to burn it to a CD and put it on my mp3 player?
Audio downloads can be burned to CDs and copied to portable listening devices from your computer.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Original Languages >> Greek >> Greek Audio Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Download >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Foreign Languages >> Original Languages
- Download >> Audiobooks >> Biblical Studies