EXTRA PRACTICE FOR AN EXCELLENT SCORE. Get the extra prep you need for the SAT verbal score you want with this guidebook full of content review and strategies for tackling the SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing tests, plus 240+ practice questions with complete explanations.
Techniques That Actually Work.
· Tried-and-true tactics to help you focus on the important information in each passage
· Tips for tackling tricky questions with elimination techniques
· Essential strategies to help you maximize your efficiency
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
· Expert review and drills for the grammar needed on the SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing tests
· Comprehensive coverage of the various reading subjects and how to best tackle them, including dual passages and history/social studies, literature, and science topics
· Up-to-date information on the SAT
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
· Quick quizzes throughout each chapter to help assess understanding
· Step-by-step walk-throughs that demonstrate tips for each type of question, from Main Ideas to Arguments
· Detailed answer explanations that showcase each skill and strategy
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.