A good score on the SAT or ACT is a critical part of the college admissions process. In today's competitive environment, students no longer choose one test and prep for it alone; rather, they often prep for and take both exams. Many of these students are looking for additional practice in certain subjects, and Reading and Writing Prep for the SAT & ACT is the ideal tool for those who want to improve their verbal scores. It includes over 600 practice questions with complete answer explanations as well as in-depth Reading, Writing, and English topic reviews.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the verbal sections of the SAT and ACT with 2 books in 1! Includes 600+ practice questions and in-depth topic reviews.
Many students these days are taking both the SAT and ACT to improve their chances of college admission. For those looking to increase their mastery of the verbal sections of these testsReading and Writing on the SAT, and English and Reading on the ACTThe Princeton Review's Reading and Writing Prep for the SAT & ACT provides all the practice you need to get the scores you want. Inside this book, you'll find the full information from two of our most targeted verbal workout books for these all-important college entrance exams.
Two Books in One!
Reading & Writing Workout for the SAT:
· Thorough reviews of all SAT Reading and Writing topics, including reading comprehension, grammar, and vocabulary
· Key strategies for writing a high-scoring essay
· Tons of practice drills and sample essay prompts
· Complete answers and explanations for every question
English & Reading Workout for the ACT:
· Practice passages and questions based on real ACT exams
· 3 English practice tests and 4 Reading practice tests, all with detailed explanations
· Targeted advice from our ACT experts, including how to use our 5-Step Basic Approach to master tricky sentence structure and punctuation questions
· Guidance for seeing through camouflage and acing the Reading passages
The material in this book was previously published as Reading and Writing Workout for the SAT, 2nd Edition and as English and Reading Workout for the ACT, 2nd Edition.
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.