Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 192
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
This We Believe: The Core of Wesleyan Faith and PracticeWilliam H. WillimonAbingdon Press / 2010 / Trade Paperback$15.29 Retail:
$16.99Save 10% ($1.70)
Assist Me to Proclaim: The Life and Hymns of Charles WesleyJohn R. TysonWm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co. / 2007 / Trade Paperback$17.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$24.00Save 25% ($6.01)
John Wesley boasted that he was a man of one book, but he was also a thoughtful student throughout his life and an author of many books. As breath gives life, John Wesley inhaled and exhaled the words of Scripture, shaping his thoughts, beliefs, feelings, and behavior. And like our eighteenth-century ancestor, the Bible is central to us for continued faith formation.
In this invitation to Scripture, the general editor of the Wesley Study Bible and biblical scholar, Dr. Joel Green, summarizes Wesleys understanding of key themes and topics of key books of the New Testament. Using brief excerpts from Wesleys writings (in updated language), Dr. Green explains the importance of Wesleys thinking as it directly applies to everyday life and faithful practice. Each chapter ends with questions suitable for private devotion or group settings, to help you apply your study to daily living.
This book will be your trusted companion to the Wesley Study Bible as you love God with a warmed heart and serve God with active hands.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Methodism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Wesleyan Theology
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Administration
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology
- Last Chance Bargains >> Church & Supplies