- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
To know the God of the universe, you must know His Word. By investing only thirty minutes a day, you can achieve your goal of reading the entire Bible in one year. John Kohlenberger provides a wonderful resource to help you reach that goal.
To aid in your progress, Read Through the Bible in a Year includes:
- Brief background information on each book
- Books arranged in general historical and chronological order
- A complete reading schedule that allows you to start at any time during the year and continue from that point
- Ten strategies for first-rate Bible reading
- A proven method for studying the Bible