- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
|Publication Date: 2007|
This Survival Guide will give you insight and ideas into how churches are currently affecting their communities with the gospel message. The articles present an array of best practices and strategic issues to help your church reach the its community.
This Training Pack contains all of the following:
Title: Finding Your Churcha s Niche
Deck: Community outreach can never be a one size fits all.a ?
Author: Myron Augsburger
Title: Great to Good Churches
Deck: Some churches are embracing a radical definition of significant ministry. How does yours rank?
Author: Eric Swanson
Title: When Your Neighborhood Changes You
Deck: How three Twin Cities churches have adjusted to reach their rapidly changing community.
Author: Brett Lawrence
Title: Different in Every Context
Deck: Three church leaders recount their churcha s most effective outreach.
Author: Erwin McManus, Ken Sapp, and Ken Fong
Title: Redeeming a Needy Neighborhood
Deck: How one church brings the gospel to the economically distressed.
Author: an interview with James Meeks
Title: Parish Without Partners?
Deck: It took a church and a parachurch to preach the gospel in this neighborhooda but first they had to learn how to work together.
Author: Chris Blumhofer
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Evangelism
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism