- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Series: IXMarks Healthy Church Study Guides
Hearing God's Word: Expositional Preaching - eBookBobby JamiesonCrossway / 2012 / ePub$4.79 Retail:
$5.99Save 20% ($1.20)
The Bible calls all Christians to share the good news about Jesuss death and resurrection with those who dont believe in Christ, yet this task can often seem daunting. This study helps participants have the right perspectives on evangelism and shows them how to go about sharing the good news with others.
A series of ten 67 week studies covering the nine distinctives of a healthy church as originally laid out in Nine Marks of a Healthy Church by Mark Dever. This series explores the biblical foundations of key aspects of the church, helping Christians to live out those realities as members of a local body. Conveniently packaged and accessibly written, the format of this series is guided, inductive discussion of Scripture passages and is ideal for use in Sunday school, church-wide studies, or small group contexts.
About the Series▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Evangelism/Missions
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Evangelism/Missions
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides