- Media Type▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Dennis Franck is the director of Single Adult and Young Adult Ministries for the Assemblies of God. He graduated from Dakota Wesleyan University with a Bachelor degree in Music and Psychology, and the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary with Master degree in Christian Ministries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2007
Here at last is an up-to-date, comprehensive handbook to single adult ministry. Based on his over twenty-five years of experience, Dennis Franck offers church leaders guidance on all aspects of this often-overlooked ministry, including:
-understanding singles' diverse life situations and needs
-developing a biblical philosophy of ministry
-the practical aspects of building a ministry
Pastors and lay leaders will gratefully welcome this new in-depth resource to guide their ministry to, for, and through single adults.
Mao1Trenton, NJAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This product superceded my expectationsAugust 1, 2011Mao1Trenton, NJAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5If anyone is desiring to start a Singles Ministry or is already a Singles Ministry Leader and your concerned about the whats and hows, you really need to read this book. The insights Mr. Franck has on the subject from being a past Singles minister is invaluable and eye opening. I highly recommend this book!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism